Amazon Prime Day October 2023: Deals and Early Deals on Kitchen and Home Items
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a small commission at no cost for you, if you purchase through these links.
Prime Day deals by Amazon will launch on October 11 and 12 2023, and it will be a huge sale event exclusively available to Amazon Prime members. It’s an annual two-day deals event that offers some of the best discounts on everyday and unique articles.
The offers start a few days in advance, especially those that allow you to try Amazon services at a discounted price. Hence, it’s worth starting to get ready for the big event.
In this article, we’ll guide you through some of the most exciting deals for Prime Day 2023, and we will give you a chance to activate your subscription to Amazon Prime FOR FREE to avail of the discounts.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day 2023 will take place Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12, with offers released continuously in multiple categories. Deals will start before October 11 and continue past Wednesday 12 to make this event most significant and valuable for members.
This year’s Amazon Prime Day offers are structured according to the usual Amazon fees used during all its events:
- Offers of the day: promotions that have a duration of a fixed amount of hours;
- Flash offers: promotions that usually last a few hours while stocks last;
- WOW offers: maxi discounts on the leading brands and products of the year.
Amazon Prime Day: How To Avail of the Offers
To be eligible for the Prime Day deals, you must sign up for Prime membership. Membership is currently $14.99 per month or $139 per year. You can start a free 30-day Prime trial that will give you access to all the Prime deals; to start a trial, you should have never been an Amazon Prime member in the past. You can deactivate the renewal before you are charged; in this way, you can take advantage of all the deals without any expense.
What do you get with Amazon Prime?
Prime membership offers more than one benefit to people who often shop on Amazon and are interested in saving money and time. These are some of the perks you get if you signup for a Prime account (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free):
- FREE Two-Day Delivery: Millions of items delivered fast and free. Location-based;
- FREE One-Day Delivery: Available on more than 15 million items with no minimum purchase. Location-based;
- FREE Same-Day Delivery:: Available, in select areas, on over 3 million items for qualifying orders totaling $25 and over in as fast as five hours. Location-based;
- Ultrafast Grocery Delivery: Get two-hour delivery on a wide selection of groceries, including meat, seafood, produce, snacks, and household essentials. Location-based;
- Prescription Delivery and Savings: Enjoy fast, FREE Two-Day Shipping on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy, plus exclusive savings when paying without insurance. Location-based;
- FREE Release-Date Delivery: Be among the first to get new video games, books, music, movies and more. Choose Release-Date Delivery on qualified items and receive your package by 7 p.m. on that date. Location-based;
- FREE No-Rush Shipping: Don’t need your Prime order right away? Select No-Rush Shipping and earn rewards for future purchases. Location-based;
- Amazon Day: Pick a day that works for you, shop with Amazon Day throughout the week, and we’ll deliver orders together on the day you choose. Location-based;
- Amazon Key: Get your packages conveniently delivered for free inside your garage. Location-based;
- Prime Video: Watch exclusive Amazon Originals and thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost. Watch at home or on the go with practically any device. Location-based;
- Prime Video Channels: Watch your favorite shows and movies from discovery+, Paramount+, EPIX, NBA League Pass, and STARZ channels — no cable required, cancel anytime, and no additional apps to download. $4.99–$14.99/month for Prime members. Location-based;
- Amazon Music for Prime members: Access 2 million ad-free songs, plus millions of podcast episodes. Listen on any Echo device and take your music and podcasts anywhere with offline listening. Location-based;
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Get unlimited access to over 75 million songs and millions of podcast episodes. Listen to any song, anywhere, ad-free. Prime members pay just $8.99/month for an individual plan. Location-based;
- Prime Gaming: Get free games to keep, in-game content for your favorite games across all available devices, and a Twitch channel subscription — all free each month. Location-based;
- Amazon Photos: Prime members get unlimited full-resolution image lazy photo storage and 5GB of video storage with Amazon Photos and can easily order printed products or use Amazon Photos to personalize their Echo Show or FireTV. Location-based;
- Amazon Kids+: All-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, educational apps, and games on compatible devices. Prime members get up to a 40% discount. Location-based;
More benefits and perks can be offered to customers based on their location and the local partnerships Amazon has put in place; an overview is available here.
Become an Amazon Prime customer for free: the first 30 days are free, and you will then pay a monthly or yearly fee, depending on your preferences. Remember that being an Amazon Prime customer is mandatory to take advantage of the Prime Day deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Best Offers and Deals on Kitchen and Home Appliances
Prime Day offers thousands of special deals to Amazon Prime members. As per Amazon policy, offers have already started, and they will be added to the website daily, in small batches, until July 12, when the most important deals will appear.
Some of the best deals you can avail yourself already:
- Water Bottles: a vast choice of water bottles of every size and colour for home and outdoor usage. Have a look at our dedicated water bottles buying guide;
- Levoit Air Purifier: choose the air purifier that most suits your needs and get it with a discount on Amazon. Learn more about air purifiers;
- GE Kitchen Appliances: if you are looking to buy new appliances for your home, GE has a lot of offers on Amazon for Prime Day;
- Kitchen Small Appliances: a selection of valuable tools to be used in the kitchen for food preparation or storage;
- Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Appliances: a selection of useful tools to improve the quality of the hair in your home, office, and every ambient;
- Calphalon Kitchen Essentials: a whole range of pots and pans to be used to get the best out of your food;
Amazon Prime Day: Tips and Tricks?
If you’re wondering what’s the best way to find offers and get the best out of Prime Day, follow these suggestions:
1. Know what you want to buy
Being overwhelmed by the deals on Amazon during Prime Days is not unusual. Having an idea of what you want to buy is a great place to start to avoid wandering around and ending up with nothing. If you have time ahead of the event, research items that you need or want and look at their prices, so in case they will be discounted by Amazon, you will know if the deal is worth it. Sometimes Amazon’s Prime Day discounts are only marginally deeper than the prices before the sale, so it’s always worth being prepared;
2. Be open
Even if you know exactly what you want, staying open is imperative. The specific item you wish to buy may not be on offer, but something similar or from a different brand could be available at a discounted price. Make sure you don’t get blinded by the brand, and you can look at the item you want with an open mind to catch the best deal;
3. Don’t wait too much
With so many people availing of Prime Days, products will be gone in hours. If you have time, check Amazon immediately at midnight or first thing in the morning but don’t limit yourself to these two slots. Instead, check the platform now and then because deals and offers are put out regularly through the two days, and what could not be available at a specific time may become available later. It’s also worth installing the Amazon app and signing in, then activating the Notification; in this way, you can add items to your watch list by going to the deals page in the app, finding the upcoming deals you’re interested in, and tapping Watch this deal. If the item gets discounted, you will receive a notification, and you can buy it in just a few clicks directly from the app.
How to Find the Best Amazon Prime Deals?
Amazon is known for not making life easy when finding deals. Our recommendation is to scout the website looking for offers that are not advertised anywhere. This is a good page where to start, and the offers are only accessible if you have a subscription to Prime. Subscribe now FOR FREE and start looking for your next deal!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through a link.