50 Thanksgiving Recipes for 2021 To Impress Your Guests
50 Thanksgiving Recipes To Impress Your Guests and Perfect for Sharing: a collection of recipes for Thanksgiving, which will really impress your guests! Check out the following collection and pick yours!
It’s no secret that Thanksgiving recipes are some of the most amazing and delicious recipes out there. From turkey to gravy, your taste buds are soon to be in for an amazing treat.
What I love most about Thanksgiving, given the fact I’m not American but I always end up having a Thanksgiving dinner at my friends’ or somewhere else, is that the food can taste so different depending on the recipes. If you’re American, think back to your Thanksgiving feast that you had last year. More than likely, your tables and counters were covered with more food than could possibly fit in your bellies. Don’t worry, that’s natural. Our eyes are always bigger than the capacity of our stomach, right?
- What can I make for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner?
- 50 Top Thanksgiving Recipes
- What are the Best Thanksgiving Decorations?
- What should I bring to a Thanksgiving dinner?
- What is the best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe?
- What can I cook for a Vegan Thanksgiving?
- How can I use turkey leftovers?
What can I make for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner?
The great part about Thanksgiving recipes? They never seem to stop (this also happens in Italy at Christmas!). There are thousands upon thousands of options that are just waiting to be explored and tried! Is it possible to try them all? More than likely not, but you can sure spend each and every Thanksgiving trying!
If you can look past the piles and piles of rolls, and peel your eyes away from the dessert table, you’ll realize that the true meaning of Thanksgiving is having the opportunity to be with your family and friends. (the food is just an amazing bonus!) Thanksgiving means that it’s a time to “give thanks” for everything and everyone in your life, and what better way to do so than by having an amazing meal together, just enjoying the flavors and one another’s company.
Plus, good food just seems to bring people closer! It’s true. Maybe it’s something about the excitement of flavors or the ambiance in the kitchen, or maybe… just maybe, you’ve surrounded yourself with people that are actual “foodies”, but it’s possible to have a meal full of conversation, excitement, and laughter while enjoying these amazing Thanksgiving recipes.
50 Top Thanksgiving Recipes
Enjoy creating these recipes below as they are certain to make your Thanksgiving a hit! And try my very special Homemade Pumpink Pie by clicking here!
1. Thanksgiving Main Courses
If you’re a fan of Thanksgiving mains, these recipes are just perfect.
- Apple Cider Brined Turkey
- Turkey Pumpkin Chilli
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
- Paleo Keto Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Juicy Thanksgiving Turkey
- Eggplant Gratin with Feta Cheese
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto
- One Dish Corn Casserole
- Gluten-Free Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Pressure Cooker Maple Glazed Holiday Ham
- Turkey Brownies
2. Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Nothing beats a good side dish at Thanksgiving. Check these recipes for inspo.
- Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts
- Authentic German Potato Salad
- Cranberry and Mushroom Quinoa Stuffing
- Healthy Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole Bites
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Honey Butter Carrots
- Dutch Green Beans
- Oven Roasted Beets
- Apple Stuffing
- Baked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Acorn Squash
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Avocado Mashed Potatoes
3. Thanksgiving Bread
Are you a bread lover? This section is for you!
4. Thanksgiving Sauces
Sauces, sauces, even more sauces: who can resist?
5. Thanksgiving Desserts
If you are thinking pies, there’s more to that. Check the following recipes.
- Toasted Marshmallow Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Warm Gingerbread Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Apple Crisp
- Fresh Cranberry Cake
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Spiced Cranberry Butternut Squash
- Homemade Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Homemade Drop Biscuits
- Turkey Sugar Cookies
- Thanksgiving White Chocolate Bark
- Nutty Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Peach Crumble Pie
- Bread Pudding
With these 50 different Thanksgiving recipes at your fingertips, you hold the key to hosting one of the most amazing Thanksgiving gatherings that your friends and family have ever seen! Now that’s truly something to be thankful for!
What are the Best Thanksgiving Decorations?
These are some of the best Thanksgiving Decorations that you can buy online: they will contribute to creating the perfect Thanksgiving atmosphere and they will be perfect to stay in place for as long as you like, before putting up your Christmas decorations:
- Maple Leaves Thanksgiving Lights
- Thanksgiving Welcome Wood Sign
- Thanksgiving Pillow Cover
- Thanksgiving Cutlery Holder Set
What should I bring to a Thanksgiving dinner?
If you’ve been invited to a Thanksgiving dinner, these are some of the goods you may want to bring with you as a gift to the host:
- A homemade dessert, such a pie. There’s never too much food, especially when it’s homemade;
- A drink: whether it is wine, or cider, or beer, bringing a drink is always a good and appreciated option;
- Flowers: give your host flowers or offer to take care of the centerpiece and nobody will be disappointed.
What is the best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe?
It’s hard to determine what’s the best turkey recipe to make at Thanksgiving. Every family has its own, and each person has a connection with a specific recipe. We’ve our own recipe that you can check here.
What can I cook for a Vegan Thanksgiving?
Cooking for vegans at Thanksgiving is not that hard because there are a lot of vegetables that can be used for main and also side dishes. This collection of vegan Thanksgiving recipes can be useful.
How can I use turkey leftovers?
Turkey is quite versatile and if you’ve leftovers after Thanksgiving you can use them to make a lot of different things. Sandwiches, pasta, salad and a lot more. Have a look at our article on how to use your turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving.