Easy Christmas Desserts Recipe Roundup: +20 Easy Christmas Desserts
Christmas desserts are classic. It’s the perfect combination of the cold air, the warm freshly baked treats, and the joy of the season that simply make the need and want for all the varying desserts of Christmas so strong. Think back to your childhood and all the flavors and tastes that still remind you of Christmas to this day. Being in the kitchen with friends and family and baking together is an absolutely amazing experience that everyone loves and cherishes.
In fact, one of the biggest activities that many people do during holiday time is talk, gather, and eat. With that being said, isn’t it just as important to have some amazing and delicious treats to accompany those activities? And honestly, it doesn’t even matter what dessert you end up choosing because Christmas desserts all taste amazing.
Some are flavored like pumpkin, while others tend to have a more cinnamon flavor that you just can’t miss. And for those of you that are truly adventurous with your taste buds, you can almost find anything eggnog flavored nowadays in dessert form as well! Eggnog…not just for drinking anymore!
With the Christmas holiday quickly approaching, it’s time to start preparing your upcoming holiday dessert menu. (Yes, the dessert category absolutely deserves a menu of its own!) With these amazing options to choose from, you should have no shortage of festive and delicious Christmas desserts to choose from!
I’ve rounded up +20 Christmas dessert recipes that are too good to pass up. Have a look here:
+20 Easy Christmas Desserts Recipe Roundup
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Cookies – Everyone loves a good ugly sweater…even when edible!
- Peppermint Cheesecake Bites – Mint and cheesecake? Yes, please.
- Gluten-free Eggnog Pie – Talk about an amazing and delicious gluten-free pie!
- Homemade Buckeyes – These are a classic dessert and a must in your house!
- Christmas Bundt Cake – Great for making, sharing and gift giving as well.
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups – This shouldn’t even be a question. This recipe has to happen.
- Gingerbread Lime Bars – Lime and gingerbread go perfectly together.
- Saltine Toffee – It’s impossible to eat just one.
- Gingerbread Christmas Donuts – These donuts are a great way to start the day.
- Snowman Cupcakes – Perfect for home or even fun classroom parties.
I can’t stress enough how important is for me, as an Italian, keeping my cooking traditions alive. That’s why I wanna suggest two of my favorite Italian recipes for Christmas: panettone and pandoro, the two most important cakes we bake at Christmas. You can also prepare your own Christmas mascarpone cream to be eaten with your cakes or as it is.
Check out my Christmas Recipes for an Italian-Style Christmas!
- Reindeer Brownies – Another adorable option for the kiddos.
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies – Crispy and oh so delicious.
- Oreo Truffles – Combing Oreos and truffles…out of this world.
- Cranberry Cheesecake – No one can say no this cheesecake.
- Gluten-free Christmas Sugar Blossom Cookies – Beautiful and delicious, these cookies are a must.
- Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling – Slice it thick or thin, and then enjoy!
- 5-Minute Peppermint Fluff – If you have 5 minutes to spare, you need to make this.
- Snow Capped Pecan Shortbread Cookies – Packed full of flavor in every bite.
- Eggnog Fudge – Told you there was a way to get eggnog in everything these days!
- Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies – Class, classic Christmas cookies.
Cannot forget to mention my famous Irish Christmas Cake: amazing to see, even better to taste!
No matter what type of Christmas dessert you’re craving, rest easy knowing that options galore exist. If you can think it, want it, or create it, you can have a Christmas dessert creation on your hands.
And remember…one of the best parts about Christmas desserts? There is always more than plenty to share. Make a batch, a cake, a pie, or anything that you’re craving, and then invite over your family and friends to join in on the tastings. You can be certain that there will be fun, laughter and some amazing conversations revolving around a slice of pie (or two!). Delicious food and desserts just tend to bring out the best in people, and Christmas desserts are no exception to that rule. This holiday season, share in great desserts with the people that you love and cherish to really ring in the holiday spirit.
A gingerbread house step-by-step
If you wanna bake cookies for your gingerbread house, I suggest you follow my recipe by clicking here and then follow the step-by-step instructions to build a perfect Christmas house: