Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes Roundup: +20 Cookie Recipes for Christmas
There’s just something truly magical about Christmas Cookies. We all know that Santa loves ’em, but truth be told…we all do too. No judgment here when it comes to eating a ton of cookies around the holiday season…It’s too hard not to when they are all just that good and delicious!
This holiday season, don’t deprive yourself of all the amazing cookies that are out there! Instead, eat them all!
Embrace everything that the holiday season has to offer with these amazing cookie recipes. They’re unique, delicious and certain to please the taste buds of you and your family. And the best part about having so many great options for Christmas cookies? You don’t have to decide on just one. You can literally make each and every cookie on this list and love each one just as much as the one before.
After all, the holiday season is all about staying happy and spending time with those that you love. Imagine the looks on their face when you show up at their home with some of the most delicious homemade cookies that they’ve ever had! Sharing is caring this holiday season and these cookie recipes are perfect to start that holiday spirit!
Here are some amazing Christmas Cookie recipes that you’ll fall in love with!
20+ Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes Roundup
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – Chewy and peppermint combined into one perfect bite? Sign me up.
- Sugar-free Gingerbread Cookies – It’s absolutely possible to have a cookie that isn’t loaded down with a ton of sugar!
- Peanut Butter Lumps of Coal – Hmm…these lumps of coal are ones that you absolutely may want for Christmas this year.
- Spiced Crackle Cookies – Perfect with tea or coffee, you won’t want to miss out on these.
- Vegan Apple Pie Protein Cookies – Everyone could use a protein boost here and there, right?
- Butter Tart Thumbprint Cookies – Melt in your mouth delicious.
- Gingerbread Wreath – Festive and fun, everyone in your family will love to make these yummy cookies.
- Soft Eggnog Cookies – It’s not possible to get enough eggnog over the holidays.
- Salted Caramel Cookies – Whoever invented the perfect duo or salt and caramel is a sheer genius!
- Easy Candy Cane Cookies – Another fun cookie to make with your little ones during the holiday!
Check out my Christmas Recipes for an Italian-Style Christmas!
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies – Easy and delicious, you may want to make a double batch of these!
- Snowball Cookies – Classic and perfect for the cold weather.
- Santa Meltaway Cookies – Any type of cookie that will melt in my mouth is a cookie that I want to try!
- Almond Spritz Cookies – If you love the flavor of almond, you’ll love these cookies!
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies – The texture and taste is out of this world.
- Grinch Snowball Cookies – There’s nothing cranky about these cookies!
- Eggnog Cookies – Eat your eggnog cookies with a cup full of eggnog. Sounds like a great plan to me!
- Molasses Cookies – These cookies will take you back to your childhood in an instant.
- Painted Sugar Cookies – Sugar cookies and Christmas are a given.
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies – Full of flavor and absolutely incredible.
A gingerbread house step-by-step
If you wanna bake cookies for your gingerbread house, I suggest you follow my recipe by clicking here and then follow the step-by-step instructions to build a perfect Christmas house:
If you want more information about it use the search engine!